Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coldplay.

28th February.

I just watched Batman : The Dark Knight. It's 5.27am and i'm typing this on the Notebook application in my iPhone. The time just jumped and now it's 5.28am. The volume of the song playing on my speakers is lowered to 2, so i won't disturb my brother sleeping above me. It's 5.29am now. Clocks by Coldplay is fading and soon, Fix You will start. It's started now. 5.30am, when tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you cannot replace, could it be worse? I hate this feeling, i hate it i hate it. 5.31am, high up above or down below, when you're too in love to let it go but if you never try then you'll never know just what you were. I can't sleep, i can hear the fan blowing. 5.32am, i will try to fix you. Who am i kidding huh? I really really want you, all these movies just makes the feeling pulsate through my heart, my brain. Fix You is still playing, tears stream down your face when you lose something you can't replace, tears stream down your face and iiiiiiiiii, tears stream down your face, i promise you i will learn from my mistakes. 5.33am, lights will guide you home and ignite your bones. I want to fix this, bring all those feelings back, frame them up. Don't you get it, i don't want anyone else. They'll never be as great as you. The feeling's gone now, it comes and goes like my breath. Now i don't want you back.

I hope you read this, i hope you understand. You never will. 5.36am, but i wait for it.

5.38am, now now.

Life in Technicolour II. I just wanna' hug you, you know? I just want a blizzard to freeze us over. Every night there the headlights are glowing. Baby it's a violent world. I really want for us to be statues, cemented to the spot and our bodies immortalized. But i'll still be able to feel you. 5.41am, time came creeping. Every road is a ray of light. And you me. Oh love don't let me go, won't you take me where the street lights glow. 5.42am, now my feet won't touch the ground. We'd feel each other, just feel each other. Pour our souls out and just hug, forever and ever and ever. I'd kiss you if possible. I really hate this feeling.

Just because i'm hurting, doesn't mean i'm hurt, doesn't mean i didn't get what i deserve. I remember everything i can, but some i still lose.

A glance at the time, 5.44am.

Thank god for Coldplay, every river that you tried to cross, every gun you ever held went off. 5.45am.

Done.

No comments: