Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Repudiate.

The stark reality is, my family is migrating to the United States very soon. That's the worst place to go, they have hurricanes with feminine names that rip apart entire states, making homeless millions of Americans. Hell has no fury like a woman's scorn huh? They have the equivalent of NTUCs that are the size Vivo City, which you have to admit, is very intimidating for miniscule Singaporeans like me. I read somewhere that on their roads, car accidents happen every 12 seconds, that's alot of scrap metal to build those NASA spacecrafts that get an annual funding of an amount commoners like us cannot even begin to comprehend. Then there are those campus massacres that cut short the "I aspire to be the next President" hopes of many students studying at institutes of education that become epitomes of fear and failure, all these happening every few months at various schools nationwide. Not to mention the millions of schizophrenics, senile demensia grandmas, cerebral palsy grandpas, crazy serial rapists, dumb cheerleaders and brainless quarterbacks.

What i'm trying to get across to you, and my Dad, is that i want to stay right here. In Singapore. He thinks just because he is the man of the house he can pack us in the luggage and ship us off to a foreign land, well i don't agree. I wanna' start school in April, meet new people, study new subjects. I don't want no gunman holding me hostage at a petrol station or some gay pervert stalking me after soccer practice. Right here, where my friends are. Where i'll buy my Grandma a bungalow, not 18742 miles away on another continent. Singapore might be one helluva shithole with exaggerated tax rates and useless policemen but that pales in comparison to everything else. Think about it, we get so much more oxygen compared to elsewhere where it's just a concrete jungle. We don't have to get our hands dirty because our government is so adept at what it does best ; luring foreign workers such as Muhindra Ganesh Sindra and that other random indian dude calling his Filipino girlfriend. I want to stay put.

Okay i've babbled too much,
Bye.

No comments: