Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jude.

You tell me your life's a jumble of cornflakes turning in a hamster's wheel, not even your favourite roller coaster ride can set it straight. The lift carrying just the two of us up to your front door, where the your hilarious plants, Kevin and Kelvin, are not blooming like they used to. It saddens your heart. You tell me you found god, squatting by the roadside watching traffic, nonchalantly smoking a cigarette without a care in the world, without any care for you. You tell me your fear of the Singapore Flyer is taking control of your life, like a leech that crawled through your ear and into your brain cavity while you were dreaming of firemen in police uniforms behind the wheel of Comfort cabs. Your worst fear is that of you dying in your sleep beside me, if we happen to get married, and me waking up to find you gone. You tell me everything's fine, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and that we'll live forever and we'll both glitter and sparkle under sunlight. That however my dear, contradicts your worst fear. But then again, i'll never understand girls.

All's fine though, you're here.

No comments: