Sunday, March 8, 2009

Flawless.

My life's resolution.

1. Buy my Grandmother a bungalow with a garden so she'll fulfill her dream of planting her very own flowers.

2. Make my parents the proudest parents any child could ever have.

3. Get married to my wife with the setting sun illuminating the background in a splash of orange and blue on a cliff by the sea.

4. Tell my Dad i love him like no other son loves their dad.

5. Lay on a large open field at night and gaze carelessly at the stars.



Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceded. It is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sin but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure, whatever comes.

No comments: