Saturday, March 21, 2009

Moonstruck.

Dreams are the weirdest things.

Mine went something like this. It was always dark, there never seemed to be any light at all. Except the faint flicker of flames from tiny lamps that hung from trees all over the island. Don't ask me why it's an island because i do not know, but i do know that i couldn't get off that island no matter how hard i tried. There were like trees all over the place, planted in weird patterns and they were all droopy and hung really low. Like humans when they got old and started to slouch. The atmosphere was kinda' like that scene in Harry Potter, don't know which one, where the students were seated in those wooden boats and rowing across that eerie and placid lake towards Hogwarts Castle. Okay fast forward please.

I was some sort of a prisoner, being held captive by those people on the island. My memory's slightly fuzzy, like it always is when i try to recall my dreams. The most significant thing from my dream is that Jonan, was on the island with me. Don't ask me why, and i have to stress this very important point once again. I am not gay, no screw you. The things here is, i've had this dream before, but without Jonan in it. So when i had it again, i knew how to get off the island. It was a serious case of Deja Vu for me. Fast forward again, in the end we got off the island via this weird Stargate device that teleported us elsewhere. Elswhere i can't remember.

No comments: