Saturday, February 28, 2009

Augustana.

I swear to god the TP enrollment is a massive chore. There's so much to do and right now, i don't have that kind of time on my hands. I've got work, more when March begins and i become a full-timer. And that screwed up printer of mine which was operational for less than a bloody month before it decided to retire from printing. The premature retirement means i'll have to print the Medical Form somewhere else with a fully fit printer, and i don't have the time to go elsewhere.

Then there's the appointment i have to make with some random clinic from the TP Booklet and the actual turning-up at the doctor's. Stupid thing is the only free time i have is between 12am to around 5am when i'm the only one in the family awake, and that means my parents aren't around to provide the information needed to complete the online enrollment which requires detailed pieces of information about my parents such as profession, IC number and etc.

I think i still have to pay a visit to a DBS Bank or something and get the person there to sign a silly form regarding a subsidy by the Government. Even more things to worry about. And my massive headaches that strike during different periods of each day of each hectic week isn't helping one bit. Neither is taking Panadol(extra relief) like 2-hourly, which isn't exactly the normal dosage.

God, i need help. I'm having one of them headaches right now and there's no panadol at home.

Thank the heavens for Augustana.

No comments: