Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Erratic.

All her wars and all it's flaws. The sunrise has come too soon and she'll disappear. Meadows of dandelions feel like vices of eternal romance. Relentless kisses filled with phone calls from her dimension. Mesmerize with every inch of your porcelain body. Stars make their way up stairways that lead to nowhere. Fingers caress every key of her enraged crimson piano. Notes of her buxom curves create whirlwinds of euphony that contradict. Laying on my sofa plucking at her guitar strings. Songs resonate throughout my soul touching the unseen. Warmth of her hands makes me wonder why she never cries. I'm already out the door and she's already gone away. Still her song syncs with the beating of my heart. The skies turn to blue to red. There's fire in your closet and wind in your head. Thump thump. 

My elaboration falls short of what she really is, :B

No comments: