Thursday, April 9, 2009

Diamond.

There're no words that can describe her really. Adjectives such as mesmerize and enthrall aren't even close to giving you an idea of how hypnotic her presence is, at least to me. It's not like when you happen to see a beautiful girl outside and start drooling, nothing like that. It's liberating in a sense, to have in my knowledge that someone like her actually exists. Any other might claim i do not even know her name or anything else about her for that matter. But who cares, the feelings that course through my body when she looks at me and smiles. Eyes so tiny, cheeks held aloft and her porcelain skin slightly flushed. I return the favour, and i find my face still locked in a smile even after i've looked away. Her innocence is unbelievable, the kind you'd find in the form of a primary school kid and i mean it. You must not question her chastity for it is of the purest kind. She possesses the voice of a little girl and her big beady eyes compliment her fragile frame. I'm not one to forget someone special and this time i've been awe-struck. I will find out her name, i will find do my utmost best. She's the diamond in the ebony night sky, the outline of the tallest skyscraper. 

P.S. : WE LOVE PROGRAMMERS, P, R, O, G, PROGRAMMERS! 
          WE LOVE PROGRAMMERS, P, R, O, G, PROGRAMMERS!
          WE LOVE PROGRAMMERS, P, R, O, G, PROGRAMMERS!

No comments: