Sunday, November 2, 2008

She says i can only marry her, not her Mum.

I love our conversations, they're so funny. She makes me smile at myself while i'm reading her messages. She says i make her sound like a cartoon. I tell her she's the cartoon i can watch over and over again and never get bored. Yes, that's how she makes me feel. And her little brother, hahahahah! He's the cutest guy i've ever met, yet she always bullies him, tsk.. He's not a burden okay, if you don't want him anymore, i'll gladly adopt him.

I asked her to give me her Mum's number, so i can woo her instead. She got angry, said she didn't wanna' talk to me anymore, hehe! As if that'd ever happen kiddo! I'll fight her Dad too, just to take her Mum's hand in marriage. She says she won't allow that, i can only marry her. I wouldn't mind actually, you're so hilarious.

I love you, you're my kind of cartoon.

No comments: