Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Arrest the young and rich.

I think i'm gonna' give up on finding that lost charger. No more prom photos, boohoo. They weren't very nice anyway. I wasn't even in the mood to smile, it's like a plastic "wear-on" face. I don't even know what to say. I'm fresh out of the shower, hair still wet and messy. I'm half sittiing, half falling out of my chair. Got a can of coke and wondering what to say after this sentence. Hmmm, oh yea! I need a job so if anyone has any recommendations, kindly let me know. I'd prefer jobs that actually involve interaction, not like picking up phone calls (weimin's suggestion). Something like waitering at a restaurant would be awesome. And somewhere with lotsa ppl, not some freaking weird place that no one bothers to even think about. i want a new environment, i wanna meet new people!

No comments: