Monday, November 17, 2008

Diabolical dragons dancing deliriously.

The following pictures were taken by this special special girl. Joyna Chua! Happy now kiddo? The credits are all yours! (:


Look look, i should've won the Whittest Teeth category, not Jordan!


Iced Lychee. Or was it Longan?


Cheryl i think, or is it one of the many girls you have?


Belvin : So how's Cheryl and the kids?
Alex : Cheryl's fine, so are my 1349734591 kids.
Belvin : Wah, you guys really have wonder
ful nights in bed huh?

Erm Alex, mind giving me some of your Soursop?


Sorry i haven't gotten my prom photos up yet. The charger for my Canon camera mysteriously disappeared. I'm suspecting foul play here. But have no fear my dear audience, i do in fact have some photos, taken by Joyna Chua who happened to be sitting infront of me and messing with my iphone. Taken after prom night, in the wee hours of morning at around 2-4am. We were at Coffee Express, eating dessert and chatting. Shannon and Beverley joined us too, where've you been you madly-in-love fools!

Oh btw, if anyone knows how to put movies into iTunes, kindly contact me. I've asked Beverley and her way doesn't seem to be working. Maybe i'm doing smth wrong. Seriously. How to put movies into iPhones. Let me know, let me know!

No comments: