Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cantonment ah, cantonment.

I told Joyna i'd do her quizzes, so here goes.

1. List four random items you have.
an iPhone(woo!), a yellow pencil box, a yellow wallet and an EZ-Link card.

2. Have you ever slept in the back of a car?
Is a back of a van counted?

3. Have you recently dyed your hair/cut it?
Just got it cut, on the day of Graduation Night to be precise.

4. List four people that you look up to the most.
Truth be told, i don't look up to anyone. Period.

5. How many pets do you own as of now?
Ng Yan Xiang = 1 and a half pet.

6. Which do you prefer white or black?
Black, only shirts though.

7. Who is your most played character?
Knight Davion aka. Dragon Knight on DotA!

8. Choose one or the other, not both : Being stuck on an island with a friend. Or being stuck on an island with 5 acquaintances.
Being stuck on an island in the middle of the Mediterranean with a friend, a close friend that i'm starting to fall in love with(female of course).

9. Name three aspects that tell who you are.
Cheeky. Rebellious. Independent.

10. If you could have a power what would it be?
I wanna' be able to shapeshift into anything or anyone i desire.

11. Who was the last person you talked to?
My sister.

12. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
Christine, but i said "love you too" only. Does that count?

13. Write down the first 5 words that pop into your head.
Your head or my head?

14. What's one thing you wish you could do better?
Be bolder in admitting my true feelings.

15. Do you like the way you are?
Of course i do, i wouldn't trade me for anyone else.

16. Choose : summer or winter?
Summer, when the leaves turn into the same color as the sky before the sun disappears into the horizon.

17. Rain or snow?
Rain.

18. Water or ice.
Water.

19. List two odd things about yourself.
I'm always biting my lips.
I can't seem to stop harassing and making a nuisance of myself when i'm around people.

20. Which are two of your bad habits?
I can't sit still.
I think too much.

Tag 6 people who should do this quiz.
I'm cutting down on question 19, answer number 2. So do it if it pleases you.

No comments: