Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Put away the crack before the crack puts you away.

Shopping is damn retarded, a freakin' unwanted hassle and a chance to see pretty girls in town. I went unwillingly to get my grad night stuff yesterday, if grad wasn't that important to me i'd have stayed at home and dota. My Mum gave me 150 to shop and guess what? I spent 175, god dammit. Black top. White pants. White shoes, which my Mum specifically told me not to get because she claims only playboys wear white leather shoes. I like playboys. *licks his lips*. The owner of the shop was really funny, kept calling me "boy boy", hahaha! She has this cute shop assistant, and WeiJi took her number from her. UNBELIEVABLE! Her name's Vernice( i think ) and she saw me in my boxers because some morons kept pulling away the curtain while i was changing, so did a few customers. She was giggling and i wanted to cry. Overall, shopping was totally and unexpectedly fun.

No comments: