Friday, October 31, 2008

They paved paradise to put up a parking lot.


















One kills Iraqi people for fun, the other eradicates the Jews. Great leaders of their time.


Library outing was fun. So much for "I'll supervise you while you're doing your work!". So nonsensical, hahaha! Spent the better part of like 3 hours talking crap and listening to her speak at like the speed of light, not to mention those hilariouuuuuuuus youtube videos. She's so sick. Loved the revolutionary technique of peeling a banana though, i might try it one day.


I want a MacBook pls.

If you know what's for your own good, don't study with her, period. She look at me. I look at her. We burst out laughing. I sigh. She tells me not to. I stare at her. And she does that stupid thing with her fringe. And it's back to searching through her blog archives for "fun facts". Honking fail.

Damn funny, seriously seriously. Anyone who's bored with their pathetic life and wants to add a tinge of spice to it, go to her blog. You'll have to find out who "her" is, she might turn me to stone with her head of sinister snakes if i tell on her. Little hint : Blog Archives, June-November of 2006!

Ah, life is great. I'm making so many friends, making greater friends out of the friends i already have. I swear to god(sorry) that this is the happiest times of my life, not kidding or trying to sound corny. Even my teachers are becoming my friends, i feel so close to everyone, i'm becoming a girl. God save us all.. Thanks Mrs.See btw, for putting aside your duties as a Mother to your children and blah blah blah to teach us late into the night. My cumulative graph confirm full marks, don't worry!

Hey, you wanna get married and run away? I don't mind actually, it'll be simple but deep and really romantic. No fancy gizmos and nosy-parkers.

We keep insulting people, i don't know why! You guys don't know us at all, we laugh at old people when they fall. But what would you expect with a conscience so small? We like having fun at other people's expenses, cutting people down is just a minor offence and it's none of your concern, i guess we'll never learn. I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.

Heaven must be missing an angel, because i have one with me this very moment, aww..

No comments: