Monday, October 27, 2008

Dylan. Christine.

The past few days have been absolutely awesome. Almost everything's back to normal, no more troubles, except for my O level Art Paper 2, which i swear is sapping the life out of me. I'm sorry i didn't go out with you guys, especially you. I wanted to go out so badly but i couldn't, art was too important, sorry.

Messaged Christine for like the entire day/midnight/morning/afternoon/night. I have to admit, she's wonderful, absolutely wonderful. It's like an intimate relationship with one of your best friends/sister/mother. She's everything to me, she helps, she inspires, she cares. I can't thank you in words sis, really can't. I've known her since sec1, and nothing can take away the experiences we've shared throughout the years, not since we sat at the back of class and chatted during chinese lessons when we just enrolled in secondary school to the point in time when we took our prom pictures together. I've even agreed to name my future daughter : Christine, after her future godmother. You'll make a great Mum, hahaha! I've told you things i've never shared with anyone else, so you better guards those secrets with your life i tell you!

Okay off to do my art, 4 pieces to go, and only 2 more days. Thanks sis!

Oh yar almost forgot! Aheeeem.. IN YOUR FACE CHELSEA FANS, LIVERPOOL OWNED YOUR SORRY UNCLEAN ASSES! There, all done.. (:

No comments: