Monday, October 20, 2008

I've got all the inspiration i need.

First of all, i wanna' let out some steam.

You're nothing but the yellow-bellied offspring of a canker-ridden bunter. You're a bastard, you are, an unlicked cub; a dung-splattered, tallow-faced rock-gnasher; a puking villain and a noxious toad; the runty, mewling spawn of a greasy sow(that's female pig for you moron). I wouldn't give you my last crust if you were starving, or a drop of water if you were burning, or a beggar's grave if you were dead. You have pus for marrow and fungus for brains, and you're a scug-backed cheek-biter!

Ahhh, all done. I feel so much better now.

Chemistry i have to admit, was absolutely awesomeeeee. To the extent that the specific topics i studied DID NOT, i repeat DID NOT come out. Bernard was going like "Can throw away chem stuff liao, paper so bloody easy!". Stupid acids, alkalis and H2SO4 and whatever shit. Better buck up for Physics or my combined marks are as good as a thousand dollar note floating in your toilet bowl after your morning business. I don't feel anxious though, just a pang of regret that i did not listen to KAOPEH GIRL : Grace Low, more often in class.

Initiative, initiativee, initiativeee. Sadly i'm not gonna' change for you or anyone else for that matter. I want someone who likes me for who i am, and not who i can be. You're better off with someone else anyway.

God, i need some sleep, though it might not be well-deserved. And special thanks to JOYCELYN CHOO, she keeps nagging and i'm loving it! You're my inspiration sis, you're awesomeeeeeeeee!

zzz..

No comments: