Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have no solution to the sound of this pollution in me.

















Time to get dirty in class! Painted the damn class, because we "vandalized" it. Oh c'mon it was whiteboard markers for God's sake. Had alot of fun though. Tried to catch a glimpse of you, failed miserably..


Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced, i wanna' walk you home just one more time. Put my arms around your shoulders, be your chivalrous knight, be everything you ever wanted from me. Twirl your silky smooth ebony hair between my fingers while we're on the bus and smell the sweetest of aromas. You have stolen my heart, i'm afraid i'll never be the same again.

She's such a teaser, she's such a star. Give me an evening, or give me a night. I'll show you the time, the time of your life. I'll walk you home, safe from the dark. I'll give you my promise, i'll give you my heart. Everytime that we meet, i skip a heartbeat. Always up for a laugh, she's a pain in the arse.

I do love, she does a heartbreak. I did love, till she broke my heart.

No comments: