Saturday, October 18, 2008

Everything's gone, life goes on kid.

Joyna, messing with my iPhone!

Gone, like Frank Sinatra. Gone, like Elvis and his Mum. Like El Pacino's cash nothing lasts in this life. My childhood sweets are gone. Live like there's no tomorrow, everyday we borrow brings us one step to the edge. We're so confident, in our accomplishments, look at our decadence. Life is a day that doesn't last for long. Life is more than money, time was never money. Life is still more than girls, life is more than rock and roll and thrills. All the riches of the Kings end up in wills. We got information in this information age. Oh
well, she said he said live like there's no tomorrow kid. Maybe i've been the problem, the one to blame. Believe in Lady Luck and her reputation.

Oooooooo's are so close, it's actually freakin' me out (and believe me i don't freak out easily). .
  • Maths, check.
  • English, check.
  • Art, check.
  • Physics, check.
  • Chemistry, god help me..
  • Combined Humanities, god save me..
I miss heeeeeeeeeeeer! She makes me oh so nuuuumb! I want your symphony singing all that's about me.

No comments: