Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She hates me, i love her.

I'm not haolian-ing but English was a breeze. Today i wrote without doubt(okay maybe some) the best composition i've ever written in my entire life. It was 3 pieces of foolscap long, meaning 6 pages of my ugly handwriting. I couldn't think of anything to write at first, the topic was "Greed" btw. Then suddenly a thought came to mind : piratessssssssss! They're greedy aren't they? Gold and rum and hot women with big bossoms! I expect nothing less than an A1 or i would have seriously let myself and my teachers down. Hall was so bloody cold, i'm pretty sure i'll have only 7-9 toes after O's are done with.

Hmm, i don't know what to do leh. My life is one big mess since she smashed through my window of reality and turned my cupboards into drawers, and vice versa. I'm sorry i'm such a jerk, i'm unpredictable, and jealous, and weird, and a bastard. You said you were alright with it anyway, i took that as a sign. I'm not so charming until you can't pull out of this screwed relationship.

I'm screwed. Dota time.

You'll get over it, you're strong kiddo. Maybe you already have..

No comments: