Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Her presence is appreciated.
























































These are drawings by Julian Beever, my favourite artist of all time. He uses only chalk and usually works on surfaces such as bricked floors. All of his drawings were done on flat surfaces. Like the parade square! Visual trickery. He's awesome.


My art paper 2 on the other hand isn't looking as good, i'm so screwed. It's due tomorrow and i've got a shitload more to complete. Guess i'm not gonna have any sleep tonight. I messaged Christine the whole of last night, not forgetting the wee hours of morning too. She is so weird/funny/thick-skinned/nonsensical. But she's still my Medusa, muahaha! Can't wait to go out and study with her, it'll be absolutely awesome!

If you don't want me to be a hassle, just tell me straight okay. I'd hate to be an intruder in your life, it's not like me to be that way. Tsk.

No comments: