Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reminiscence.

I ran into her yesterday, and all those memories flooded into my brain. She said she was fine. She sure looked fine to me, all dressed up and looking awesome. It's been what, 3 years? Okay maybe even more since i last laid my eyes on her. And boy has she changed, what used to be baby fats is now tanned skin and a body with the curves. Dressed in a light blue dress, she looked absolutely stunning although i had no idea why she was dressed for the occasion. Her hair was what caught my eyes, it used to be all curly. Now it's wavy and silk-like, the way a girl's hair should be. We chatted for awhile, reminiscing about our younger days when we used to play together in primary school, when we ate pizza together on her birthday. I still remembered she gave me a pen with my name on it. She asked me whether i still had that pen in my posession, which i replied with a sad "No".

Still wondering whether i'll be allowed to go to school tomorrow to see the sec4s take their 'N' Level results. I'll just show up outside school and try to sneak into the hall.

No comments: