Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm happy.

I'm happy for my dearest friends. I'm happy for everyone around me. I'm happy for those that are happy. I'm happy for my family. I'm happy for the lovers who have just gotten back together. I'm happy for the husband who just discovered his wife toy-boy. I'm happy for the children that run around at the neighbourhood playground. I'm happy for the early bird that gets the fattest worm. I'm happy for the seagulls that find their mates. I'm happy for magicians that successfully execute a trick. I'm happy for the woman who just found her wedding ring under the sink. I'm happy for the boy who just leveled up in Maple. I'm happy for the kid who finally turned 10 this December. I'm happy for the baby that finally stopped crying. I'm happy for the people out there who have finally realized Santa's never gonna' make their wishes come true. I'm happy for Lady Sarcasm that runs loops around Pasir Ris.

I'm happy for you.

No comments: