Monday, December 29, 2008

Intuition.


Okay, so Christmas day wasn't as perfect as one would assume.

I came home after work to find my Husky gone and my Dad watching television and with no possible explanation whatsoever on how she managed to free herself from the house. I'm still thinking my Dad let her out, wait.. he's not even a Dad to me! But all's well, i got Ivory back!

Then walked 45 minutes through East Coast Park, through all the happy campers and weirdos stuffing chicken wings down their throats faster than their stomachs can digest. Met Darryl and Alan, took a cab(which we ran after like dogs and ice cream trucks) back to E!Hub where we had Subway(Turkey Breast baby!) and watched Twilight. It's the worst movie i've watched in awhile, seriously. So all you avid Stephanie Meyer fans out there, stick to the books.

Y'know, i always imagined spending Christmas with you. Instead it was with my good friends. What does that tell you? Nothing actually, absolutely nothing..

No comments: