Monday, December 29, 2008

Insight into the kid.

From Sally and Suee, long overdue.

The rules and regulations:

1.Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself.
2.People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts.
3.At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tag-backs.

10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me.

1.I've got tattoos, running down my chest, arm and shoulder. So there, hate me.
2.I bite my lips alot, i don't know why. I can't seem to stop either, Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour perhaps?
3.I've always claimed that blogging was for losers, guess i'm one too.
4.My PSLE Aggregate score is 214, barely made the cut into PRCS my year.
5.I'm a Liverpool fanatic, now and forever! You'll Never Walk Alone, haha!
6.I like to pretend i'm a drummer when i listen to songs!
7.I like being rebellious and risky, it adds a spark of excitement to my life.
8.I aspire to be a Vet in the future, hence the Veterinary Science target at TP.
9.I like the color Yellow.
10.I hope to get married at the young and ripe age of 21 years old, haha!

My 10 people:

I'm too lazy, the game dies with me!


No comments: