Monday, May 4, 2009

Procrastinate.

No surprise people, Christian has procrastinated once again. Much to the dismay of his Mother and himself. 

So, i just completed the first of 2 assignments handed out last week. This one is due later at 3pm during Ideation class while the other, a collage assignment is due tomorrow. How am i gonna' complete it by then, i have absolutely no idea. Only divine intervention can save me now. I wouldn't have even completed this assignment if not for the very gracious and very merciful Toh Jia Hui. She decided to help me a little bit, won't say how or i might fail my assignment if Alphy somehow manages to read this. I lured her out of her shell with a possible sushi-dinner and being unable to resist temptation, she gave in. Now i owe her dinner, preferably sushi because i love sushi too. This must be the earliest/latest(depending on how you choose to see it) post i've ever written. Delay any longer my Dad might wake up, and my brother's already preparing for school now. Let me tell you, procrastination and Design school is a catastrophic combination. And this is just the beginning of three long/short years in TP. 

5.15am already, wow. I'm gonna' go brush my teeth and hit the sack now. 
Bye!

P.S. : Toh, i won't tell the short dude that you secretly have a tremendous crush on him.

No comments: