Friday, May 8, 2009

Busted.

Wahlao, super boring nowadays. Alphy's been on MC for the last 2 days and that means no school which means rotting at home. Actually not so because i've been in school, either playing badminton or at squash training. Met a whole bunch of new friends, namely Huiling, Kleon, Keith, Kelvin and others whose name i can't spell. I have to run 2.4 km before training and it's not something i'm very okay with because i'm already pretty skinny and running doesn't help my "put on more weight" cause whatsoever. I'll have to triple my food intake from now onwards, MA I NEED MORE MONEY. And she's still delaying my laptop buying, it's always "not right now" or "okay okay soon" with her, don't push it ah i'm telling you!

It's taken Singapore more than a year to catch Mas Selamat, so much for fast and efficient. Pfft, haha!

Okay that's about it for now, bye!

No comments: